1. Food Grade CMC;
2. Excellent product stability;
3. BEST FACTORY PRICE.
FOOD GRADE - CMC(Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium)
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals..
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized.
7. Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic
8. Carried Standard: GB1904-2005